Get adequate sleep Drink plenty of water Limit alcohol Don't smoke Be active-move about every day Eat a rainbow of fresh...Read Post
Summerville Pain Relief
We provide our patients with individualized treatment options and comprehensive rehabilitation programs to minimize pain.
- Pain Management
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
- Inflammation/Joint Injections
- Medically Supervised Weight Loss
- Neuropathy Treatment
- Knee Treatment and Rehabilitation
TESTING & DIAGNOSTICS
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Orthopedic Evaluations
- Neurological Evaluations
- Digital X-Ray
Summerville's Source for Functional Pain Management
Atlantic Coast Physical Medicine provides residents of Summerville, South Carolina and other surrounding communities’ medical therapies and treatments for a wide range of medical conditions, including chronic pain. At Atlantic Coast Physical Medicine, you will find no clinic more committed to helping patients achieve their wellness objectives.
Dedicated to finding the root cause of medical issues, the medical team utilizes physical medicine treatments that include: drug-free relief, trigger point therapy, and physiotherapy and functional rehabilitation. Our purpose and passion in practice is to successfully restore your health and quality of life back to your highest potential; simply put, we want you LIVING LIFE!
Why Choose Atlantic Coast Physical Medicine?
- Atlantic Coast Physical Medicine offers some of the most advanced non-surgical procedures available today.
- Our healthcare team is made up of doctors and healthcare professionals from different disciplines, which allows us to offer our patients a wide variety of treatment options.
- Our team works together to design a plan for care that is designed to address your health concerns to fit your individual needs. Call today to find out how our comprehensive approach can help you achieve your goals.
- At Atlantic Coast Physical Medicine we offer an array of services not found in most healthcare settings.
- Our ability to offer the best in medical and complimentary treatments in one location means that our patients have more options.
- Our team will work with you to develop a treatment plan that makes sense for you.
What Our Patients Say…
Latest News and Research
Find out the latest news about Atlantic Coastal Physical Medicine and information about all your physical rehab and health related needs.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say so be sure to leave a comment.
Chiropractic evidence continues to mount in favor of Chiropractic intervention hating the ability to bring relief from...Read Post
Chiropractic Solutions: As a nation, the United States is heading toward a sedentary, obese and very unhealthy condition....Read Post